INHUMANS ONCE FUTURE KINGS #4 (OF 5)
(W) Christopher Priest, Ryan North (A) Phil Noto, Gustavo Duarte (CA) Nick Bradshaw
WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN!
• The young Inhumans are on the run from a deadly assassin - your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
• Telling friend from foe is getting trickier, especially with the Wizard at their side!
• And another far more dangerous foe is loose in the streets of New York. The Seeker comes for his revenge!
• While the Royals run from the wrath of Attilan, Karnak races to save his brother. But has he underestimated the dangers of the city - and the powers of the Seeker?
• Plus: The continuing adventures of Lockjaw, as told by UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL writer Ryan North and artist Gustavo Duarte!
In Shops: Nov 01, 2017
View All Items In This Series