Product Changes (02/13)
Feb 13, 2018
• Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles #3 (JAN180361 / JAN180362, $3.99 ea.) now features an all-new Sasquatch Detective bonus backup feature, written by Brandee Stilwell with art by Gus Vazquez. In this chapter, Tonya is on the case of Unsolved Mysteries for the LAPD.
• Justice League #40 (JAN180313 / JAN180314, $2.99 ea.) now contains "Justice Lost" Part Two.
• Gideon Falls #1 (Cvrs. A-C, Virgin: JAN180576 / JAN180577 / JAN180578 / JAN180579, $3.99 ea.) now runs 40 pages, not 32 pages.
• The Amazing Spider-Man #797 Remastered Variant LEG (JAN180896, $3.99) and Remastered B&W Variant LEG (JAN180897, $3.99) will have cover art by Ross Andru.
• The Amazing Spider-Man #797 Design Variant LEG (JAN180894, $3.99) will have cover art by Ed McGuinness.
• The Amazing Spider-Man #797 Connecting Variant LEG (JAN180893, $3.99) will have cover art by Humberto Ramos.
• X-Men Gold #26 LEG (FEB180878, $3.99) no longer contains “Cruel and Unusual, Part 4”.
Valiant Entertainment has announced the following changes:
• Ninja-K #5 Cover C (JAN182014, $3.99) will have cover art by Tomás Giorello, not Aaron A.
• Eternity TP (FEB181913, $9.99) will have cover art by Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic, interior art by Trevor Hairsine, and will collect Eternity #1–#4.
• Ninja-K #6 Cover B (FEB181895, $3.99) will have cover art by Alan Quah, not Lucas Troya.
• Ninja-K #6 Cover C (FEB181896, $3.99) will have cover art by Clayton Crain, not Kenneth Rocafort.
• Ninja-K #6 Cover D (FEB181897, $3.99) will have cover art by Neal Adams, not Philip Tan.
• Wrath of the Eternal Warrior HC Deluxe Edition (FEB181914, $49.99) will be written by Robert Venditti with interior art by Raúl Allén & Various and cover art by Raúl Allén.
• Ninja-K TP Vol. 1: The Ninja Files (FEB181912, $9.99) will have cover art by Trevor Hairsine and interior art by Tomás Giorello & Various.