Product Changes (11/21)
Nov 21, 2017
• Action Comics #993 Variant Edition (OCT170217, $2.99) this variant now features a cover by Francis Manapul.
• Batman Beyond Vol. 2: Rise of the Demon TP (OCT170358, $16.99) now features a cover by Dave Johnson.
• Injustice: Gods Among Us Year Three - The Complete Collection TP (OCT170370, $24.99) now features a cover by Mike S. Miller.
• Supergirl TP Vol. 4 (OCT170377, $19.99) now carries the subtitle Daughter of New Krypton.
• Southern Bastards #19 Cover B (JAN170762, $3.99;) will now be drawn by Chip Zdarsky, not Babs Tarr.
• Sacred Creatures #5 (Cvrs. A-C: SEP170774 / SEP170775 / SEP170776, $4.99 ea.) will now run 64 pages, not 56 pages, with no change in price.
• The covers to Incredible Hulk #711 LEG (OCT170895, $3.99) and #712 LEG (NOV170950, $3.99; FOC 1/8/18) have swapped. Updated art is available to view on Diamond’s Retailer Services Website.
• Ms. Marvel #25 Miyazaki Variant LEG (OCT170848, $3.99) contained a typographical error. Its actual title is Ms. Marvel #25 Miyazawa Variant LEG.
• Powers #9 (MR) (Reg./Var.: OCT160995 / OCT160996, $3.99) has been cancelled and will not be resolicited at a later date.
• Spider-Gwen #27 LEG (OCT170904, $3.99) will now have interior art by Veronica Fish and Olivia Margraf, instead of Robbi Rodriguez.
• United States of Murder Inc. Annual #1 (MR) (MAR150782, $4.99) has been cancelled and will not be resolicited at a later date.
• Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #26 LEG (OCT170936, $3.99) will now have interior art by Alitha E. Martinez, instead of Natacha Bustos.
• Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Storms of Crait #1 Artist Variant (OCT170968, $4.99) will now have cover art by Caspar Wijngaard, and be retitled Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Storms of Crait #1 Wijngaard Variant.
• AfterShock Comics’ Animosity Coloring Book (DEC171031), Jimmy's Bastards Vol. 1 (DEC171040), and Eleanor & the Egret Vol. 1 (DEC171041) were each mistakenly listed at $3.99 in their PREVIEWS solicitations. The correct price of each is $14.99, as listed in the December PREVIEWS Order Form. Also, their correct page counts run 64 pages, 128 pages and 120 pages, respectively.