Product Changes (03/15)
Mar 15, 2016
• Green Lantern #51 (Std./Var.: FEB160205 / FEB160206D) was solicited at the incorrect price. Its correct price is $3.99.
• Black Magick TP Vol. 1: Awakening Part One (MR) (JAN160635, $9.99) now runs 136 pages, not 128 pages, with no change in price.
• IXth Generation TP Vol. 2 (NOV150666, $14.99) will now run 128 pages, not 160 pages, with no change in price.
• Dark Corridor #7 (FEB160573, $3.99) will now run 40 pages, not 48 pages, with no change in price.
• Image has updated the cover for Black Science #21 (MR) (JAN160574, $3.99). The new art is shown here.
• Moon Knight #1 Powell Variant (FEB160771, $4.99) will have cover art byMarco Rudy not Eric Powell, and will be retitledMoon Knight #1 Rudy Variant.
• Spider-Man #3 Variant (FEB160798, $3.99) will have cover art byPascal Campion, and will be retitledSpider-Man #3 Campion Variant
• Uncanny X-Men #6 AW (Reg./Vars.: FEB160897 / FEB160898 / FEB160899 / FEB160900, $4.99 ea.) will have interior art by Paco Medina in addition to Ken Lashley.
• Uncanny X-Men #6 Classic Variant AW (FEB160899, $4.99) will have cover art byWhilce Portacio, and will be retitledUncanny X-Men #6 Portacio Classic Variant AW.
• Star Wars Special: C-3PO #1 Variant (OCT150935, $4.99) will have cover art byReilly Brown, and will be retitledStar Wars Special: C-3PO #1 Brown Variant.
•Star Wars Special: C-3PO #1 Classic Variant (OCT150936, $4.99) will have cover art byTodd Nauck, and will be retitledStar Wars Special: C-3PO #1 Nauck Classic Variant.
• Star-Lord #6 Story Thus Far Variant (FEB160848, $3.99) will have cover art byJavier Garron, and will be retitledStar-Lord #6 Garron Story Thus Far Variant.
• Please note the following title changes to the following Civil War II #1 Variants:
Original Title: Mirror Image Variant (MAR160704, $5.99)
New Title: Battle Variant
Original Title: Mattel Variant (MAR160705, $5.99)
New Title: Hot Wheels Variant
Original Title: Stark Hip Hop Variant (MAR160706, $5.99)
NewTitle: Team Iron Man Hip Hop Variant
• Hercules #6 (FEB160882, $3.99) will have interior art by Dalibor Talajic, not Emilio Laiso.
• All New All Different Avengers TP Vol. 1 (JAN160931, $19.99) will now be retitledAll New All Different Avengers TP Vol. 1: Anad.
• Captain America: Sam Wilson TP Vol. 1 (JAN160932, $17.99) will now be retitledCaptain America: Sam Wilson TP Vol. 1 Not My Cap America.
• Contest of Champions TP Vol. 1: Battleworld (JAN160937, $19.99) will have 160 pages, not 152 pages.
• Star Wars: Poe Dameron #1 Celebration Variant& Sketch Celebration Variant (Reg./Var.: FEB160761 / DEC158597, $4.99) will have cover art byDavid Nakayama.
• Miracleman by Gaiman and Buckingham: The Silver Age#1 (Reg./Vars.: JAN160909 / JAN160910 / JAN160911, $4.99 ea.); #2 (Reg./Vars.: JAN160912 / JAN160913 / JAN160914, $4.99 ea.); and #3 (Reg./Vars.: FEB160926 / FEB160927 / FEB160928 / FEB160929 / FEB160930, $4.99 ea.) have been cancelled and will be resolicited at a later date.
• Titan Comics’ Dark Souls #1 Cover D (FEB161795, $3.99) will now feature cover art by Marco Turini.
• Titan Comics’ Assassin’s Creed: Templars #1 Cover D (JAN161666, $3.99) will now feature coverart by Dennis Calero.
• Titan Comics’ Deus Ex #2 Cover A (JAN161671, $3.99) will now feature cover art by Michael Chassagne, while Cover B (JAN161672, $3.99) will now feature cover art by Bruno Gauthier Leblanc.
• Panini Publishing’s Doctor Who Magazine #500 (MAR162026) will now contain an additional 116-page supplement, and will now run $19.99, not $15.99.