Product Changes (03/31)
Mar 31, 2015
• Secret Six #3 (APR150237, $2.99) will be written by Gail Simone with art & cover by Dale Eaglesham, and will have updated contents. In this issue, the last we saw these reluctant teammates, they were being hunted in Gotham. Prepare for a strange interlude with “The Nine Levels of Suburbia.” It’s a place where deadly assassins find themselves doing things they really never should do. Please Note: The contents that were solicited to run in Secret Six #3 now will run in issue #4.
• Guardians of the Galaxy #26 Avengers Variant (FEB150747, $3.99) and WTD Variant (FEB150748, $3.99) will have cover art by Tom Raney and Mitch Gerads, respectively.
• Star Wars #4 Variant (FEB150686, $3.99) will have cover art by Giuseppe Camuncoli.
• Hulk #16 (MAR150755 / MAR150756 / MAR150757, $4.99 ea.) will be written by Aubrey Sitterson, in addition to Gerry Duggan.
• Uncanny X-Men #35 (Reg./Var.: MAR150771 / MAR150772, $3.99 ea.) will have interior art by Kris Anka, not Chris Bachalo.
• Uncanny Avengers #4 Avengers Variant (FEB150714, $3.99) will have cover art by Sean Chen.
• M.O.D.O.K Assassin SWA #1 (Reg./Var.: MAR150678 / MAR150679, $3.99 ea.) & #2 (Reg./Var.: APR150839 / APR150840, $3.99 ea.) will now be Rated Parental Advisory, not T+.
• Uncanny X-Men Premiere HC Vol. 6: Revolution (APR150908) will be 152 pages at $29.99, not 136 pages at $24.99.
• Secret Wars #1 (Reg./Vars.: FEB150650 / FEB150651 / FEB150652 / FEB150653 / FEB150654 / FEB150655 / FEB150656 / FEB150657 / FEB150658 / FEB150663, $4.99 ea.) will now be 56 pages, not 40 pages.