Product Changes (03/25)
Mar 25, 2014
• Batman/Superman #10 (FEB140195, $3.99) now will be written by Jeff Lemire, with art by Karl Kerschl and Scott Hepburn and a cover by Cameron Stewart, shown here. In this stand-alone story, a microscopic threat invades the body of The Dark Knight, and it’s up to The Man of Steel and Dr. Ray Palmer to shrink down and eliminate the danger. But what they find will shock you! Get ready for big sci-fi thrills and high-adventure fun as only Batman/Superman can present!
• The story originally solicited for Batman/Superman #10 now will appear in Batman/Superman #11 (MAR140205, $3.99). In this issue, written by Greg Pak with art and cover by Jae Lee. Following the events of First Contact, witness the last days of Batman and Superman of Earth 2 from a new perspective.
• The story originally solicited to appear in Batman/Superman #11 now will appear in Batman/Superman #12 (Reg./Vars.: APR140201 / APR140202 / APR140203, $3.99 ea.; Combo Pk.: APR140204, $4.99).
• The cover artist for the Winterworld #1 Subscription Variant (APR140381, $3.99) has changed from Will Rosado to Jorge Zaffino. The new cover is shown here.
• Daredevil by Mark Waid HC Volume3 (FEB140836, $39.99) will be 384 pages, not 368 pages, and will also include Indestructible Hulk #9-#10, which was not originally solicited. It also has new cover art, shown here.
• New Warriors #1 2nd Ptg. Perez Variant ANMN (JAN148387, $3.99) will have coverart by Marcus To and will be retitled New Warriors #1 2nd Ptg. To Variant ANMN.
• Superior Spider-Man #31 ANMN (FEB140659 / FEB140660D, FEB140662 / FEB140663, $5.99 ea.) will have art by William Sliney, along with Giuseppe Camuncoli.
• What If?: Age of Ultron #4 Kowalski Variant (FEB140766, $3.99) will have cover art by Jim Rugg, not Piotr Kowalski, and will be retitled What If?: Age of Ultron #4 Rugg Variant.
• Avengers #29 SIN (MAR140631, $4.99) will have a cover by Frank Cho, not Leinil Yu.
• Avengers #29 Teaser Variant SIN (MAR140632, $4.99) will be retitled Avengers #29 Cho Sketch Variant SIN.
• Fantastic Four #5 Simonson Variant (MAR140725, $4.99) will now have cover art by an artist to be announced at a later date. Until then, it will be retitled Fantastic Four #5 Variant.
• Secret Avengers #4 Walsh Variant ANMN (APR140668, $3.99) will have cover art byDeclan Shalvey, not Michael Walsh, and be retitled Secret Avengers #4 Shalvey Variant ANMN.
• Star Lord TP (APR140784D) will now be $34.99, not $24.99.
• All New X-Men #25 Variant (FEB140819, $4.99) will have cover art by Frank Cho, and will be retitled All New X-Men #25 Cho Variant.
• Deadpool by Daniel Way Complete Collection TP Volume 3 (FEB140849, $34.99) will be 448 pages, not 464 pages.
• Iron Man #24 Variant ANMN (FEB140710, $3.99) will have cover art by Mike Perkins and will be retitled Iron Man #24 Perkins Variant ANMN. Cover art is shown here.
• Iron Man: Fatal Frontier HC (FEB140831, $34.99) will be 240 pages, not 200 pages.
• Secret Avengers #2 Shalvey Variant ANMN (FEB140719, $3.99) will have cover art by MichaelWalsh, not Declan Shalvey, and will be retitled Secret Avengers #2 Walsh Variant ANMN.
• Wolverine and the X-Men by Jason Aaron TP Volume 8 (FEB140862, $14.99) will be 152 pages, not 144 pages.