Product Changes (03/11)
Mar 11, 2014
• Batgirl #30 (FEB140213, $2.99) now has new contents and will be written byMargueritte Bennett, with art by Robert Gill and a cover by Clay Mann. In this issue, after a sinister game gone wrong, Batgirl confronts a supernatural legend risen from the primordial depths: The Midnight Man!
• The story originally solicited for Batgirl #30 now will appear in Batgirl #31 (MAR140222, $2.99). An ordinary day takes a turn for the worse when Barbara Gordon must find a way to save her roommate Alysia Yeoh from fan-favorite villain Ragdoll in a story written by Gail Simone, with art by Fernando Pasarin and Jonathan Glapion and a cover by Alex Garner! The story originally solicited to appear in Batgirl #31 now will appear in Batgirl #32, which will be solicited in the April PREVIEWS.
• All New Ghost Rider #2 Smith Variant ANMN (FEB140752, $3.99) will have newcover art, shown here.
• Deadpool vs. Carnage #1 Djurdjevic Variant (FEB140811, $3.99) will now have cover art by Leinil Yu and will be retitled Deadpool vs. Carnage #1 Yu Variant.
• Inhuman by Madureira #1 Poster (OCT130785, $8.99) has been cancelled and will not be resolicited.
• In addition to Dave Marquez, Mark Bagley, Mark Brooks and David Lafuente, Ultimate Spider-Man #200 (Bagley Cvr./Marquez Cvr.: FEB140774 / FEB140775, $4.99 ea.) will have art by Sara Pichelli. Stuart Immonen will not provide art for the book.
• In addition to Javier Rodriguez, Daredevil #1.50 (Reg./Var.: FEB140702 /FEB140704, $4.99 ea.) and the Daredevil #1.50 Martin 5-Variant Set (FEB140703, $24.95) will have art by Alex Maleev & Karl Kesel. Also, Brian Michael Bendis and Karl Kesel will write the issue with Mark Waid.
• Amazing X-Men #6 (FEB140808, $3.99) will have art by Cameron Stewart, not Ed McGuinness.
• In addition to Dan Slott, Superior Spider-Man #31 ANMN (Reg./Vars.: FEB140659 / FEB140660D; FEB140662 / FEB140663, $5.99 ea.) will be co-written by Christos Gage.
• Superior Spider-Man #31 Captain America Team-up Variant ANMN (FEB140663, $5.99) will have cover art by Tim Sale.
• Marvel Universe: Ultimate Spider-Man #25 SYU (FEB140803, $2.99) will have newcover art, shown here.
• Original Sin #1 (Reg./Vars.: MAR140615 / MAR140616 / MAR140617 / MAR140618 / MAR140619 / MAR140620 / MAR140621 / MAR140623, $4.99 ea.) will be 48pages, not 40 pages.
• Iron Fist: Living Weapon #2 ANMN (Reg./Var.: MAR140648 / MAR140649, $3.99 ea.) will be Rated T+, not Parental Advisory.
• Fantastic Four #4 (MAR140724, $3.99) will be Rated T, not T+.
• Iron Man #25 Variant (MAR140719, $3.99) will have cover art by Mike Perkins, not John Romita Jr., and will be retitledIron Man #25 Perkins Variant.
• Marvels Platinum Edition Slipcase HC (MAR140755, $200) is 11-1/2” x 15-1/2”, which was not originally solicited.
• Deadpool Annual #2 (MAR140744, $4.99) will be Rated Parental Advisory, not T+.
• Hulk #3 ANMN (MAR140656 / MAR140657, $3.99 ea.) will be Rated T, not T+.
• Fantastic Four #5 (Reg./Var.: MAR140724 / MAR140725, $4.99) will be Rated T, not T+.
•Inhumanity HC (JAN140785, $49.99) will be 448 pages, not 424 pages, and will now includeIndestructible Hulk #20, which was not originally solicited.
•Superior Spider-Man TP Volume 5: Superior Venom (JAN140804, $17.99) will be 152 pages, not 144 pages.
•Brilliant Premiere HC Volume 1 (MR) (DEC130754, $24.99) will have 168 pages, not 152 pages.
• Gemstone Publishing has revealed the covers to The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide 44th Edition: Batman by J.G. Jones and Vampirella by J. Scott Campbell. Both will be solicited in the April PREVIEWS. The covers are shown here.
STATUES & MODELS
• Moebius Models’ 1966 Batman Model Kit (MAR142097) was erroneously listed in the March PREVIEWS and PREVIEWS Order Form with a price of $124.99. The actual price of the kit is $34.99.