Product Changes (3/12)
Mar 12, 2013
• In light of the death of Robin, Batman and Robin #19 and #20 will arrive in stores with adjusted titles. Batman and Robin #19 (FEB130150, $2.99) will arrive in stores with the title Batman and Red Robin. Batman and Robin #20 (MAR130200, $2.99) will arrive in stores with the title Batman and Red Hood. Upcoming issues will be listed as Batman and Batgirl #21, Batman and Catwoman #22, and Batman and Nightwing #23.
• Due to a creative change, the short story originally solicited as part of the digital-to-print anthology series Adventures of Superman #1 (MAR130253, $3.99) by co-writers Orson Scott Card and Aaron Johnston and artist Chris Sprouse will be postponed until an upcoming issue when a new artist is assigned. The first issue of the series will still arrive in stores on May 29 with stories from writer Jeff Parker and artist Chris Samnee, writer/artist Jeff Lemire and writer Justin Jordan and artist Riley Rossmo.
• TMNT Works Volume 1 (FEB130338, $49.99) was erroneously listed in the February PREVIEWS Order Form as a TP. It is, in fact, a HC as solicited in PREVIEWS.
• Cable and X-Force TP Vol. 1: Wanted NOW (FEB130625, $17.99) is now 144 pages, not 136 pages.
• Marvel Universe: Avengers - Earth’s Heroes Digest TP Vol. 3 (FEB130642D; $9.99) is now 88 pages, not 96 pages.
• Uncanny X-Men #4 NOW (Reg./Var.: FEB130545D / FEB130546, $3.99) will have artby Kris Anka.
• Uncanny Avengers NOW2 #7 (FEB130487, $3.99) & #8 (MAR130609, $3.99) will be switching covers, as shown here.
|New #7||New #8|
• Age of Ultron #7 (Reg./Vars.: MAR130600 / MAR130601 / MAR130602, $3.99) & #8 (Reg./Vars.: MAR130603 / MAR130604 / MAR130605, $3.99) each feature a Regular Cover and interior art by Brandon Peterson, not Peterson and Carlos Pacheco.
• All New X-Men Premiere HC Vol. 2: Here to Stay (MAR130722, $24.99) will have a free digital code.
• Iron Man: Coming of Melter #1 (Reg./Var.: MAR130678D / MAR130679, $3.99) will not have a free digital code.
• Thor, God of Thunder Premiere HC Vol. 1: God Butcher (MAR130725, $24.99) will have a free digital code.
• Ultimate Comics X-Men by Brian Wood TP Vol. 1 (MAR130740, $19.99) will be 136 pages, not 112 pages.
• Avengers NOW #11 (MAR130611, $3.99) & #12 (Reg./Var.: MAR130612 / MAR130613, $3.99) are Rated T+, not Rated T.
• Avengers Assemble #15 AU NOW (MAR130607, $3.99) is a Marvel NOW! Book.
• Captain America Premiere HC Vol. 1: Castaway/Dimension Z (MAR130723, $24.99) will have a free digital code.
• Fantastic Four #8 NOW2 (MAR130655, $2.99) is Rated T+, not Rated T.
• Marvel Universe: Avengers -- Earths Heroes #14 (MAR130701, $2.99) is written by Joe Caramagna, not Chris Eliopoulos.
• FF #7 NOW (MAR130653, $2.99) & #8 (MAR130654, $2.99) are Rated T+, not Rated T.
• X-Factor #256 (MAR130707, $2.99) will have a cover by Dave Williams, not David Yardin.
• Marvel Universe Ultimate Spider-Man #14 (MAR130700, $2.99) is $2.99 not $2.90, as incorrectly listed in Marvel Previews. The correct price is listed in the March PREVIEWS Order Form.
• Superior Spider-Man #10 NOW (MAR130617, $3.99) will have a free digital code.
• New Avengers #6 NOW (MAR130633, $3.99) is Rated T+, not Rated T.
• X-Men #1 50th Anniversary Variant NOW (FEB130496, $3.99) will have a cover byArthur Adams & Peter Steigerwald.
• Squadron Supreme TP New Ptg. (FEB130644, $34.99) has a new page count of 368 pages, an increase from 352 pages.
• Superior Spider-Man #7 Martin Variant NOW (JAN138184) has been cancelled. There are no plans to resolicit this variant.