Product Changes (12/13)
Dec 13, 2011
• Please note that the art for the Heroes 2 and Villains Guitar Picks solicited on page 438 of the December PREVIEWS was inadvertently switched. The line-up of characters for each remains correct.
• Ultimate Comics Ultimates #7 Variant with Digital Code (DEC110631, $3.99) will have cover art by Oliver Coipel and has been retitled Ultimate Comics Ultimates #7 Coipel Variant with Digital Code.
• Incredible Hulk #4 Venom Variant (NOV110478, $3.99) will have cover art by Mike Del Mundo and has been retitled Incredible Hulk #4 Venom Del Mundo Variant.
• Mighty Thor #10 Venom Variant (NOV110485, $3.99) will have cover art by Gerald Parel and has been retitled Mighty Thor #10 Venom Parel Variant.
• Spider-Man #22 (NOV110557, $2.99) will feature art by Rob DiSalvo & Todd Nauck, not DiSalvo & Matteo Lolli.
• Uncanny X-Force #20 Venom Variant XREGG (NOV110577, $3.99) will have cover art by Paul Renaud and has been retitled Uncanny X-Force #20 Venom Renaud Variant XREGG.
• Astonishing X-Men: Children of Brood Premiere HC (NOV110623, $24.99) will be 112 pages, not 120 pages.
• PunisherMAX 2nd Ptg. Dillon Variants #17 (OCT118104D) & #18 (OCT118105D) have been cancelled and are not scheduled to be resolicited.
• KAPOW! Guinness World Record Special #1 2nd Ptg. Yu Variant (MR) (OCT118147D) has been cancelled and is not scheduled for resolicitation.
• Please note that the Gumby Spring Specials Collection TP (SEP111124, $12.99) is a retitled edition of the Gumby Arthur Adams Specials Collection TP, and that all copies of the collection bear stickers with the new title.
• Updated cover art for 007 Magazine Archive: Bond Promotional Posters & Artwork #1 (DEC111344, $18) and 007 Magazine Archive: Diamonds are Forever #1 (DEC111345, $18) has been released and is shown here.
• Each figure in Kenner/Hasbro’s Marvel Universe 6” Action Figures (DEC111695,) will contain a Build-a-Figure piece of Terrax.
COLLECTIBLES & NOVELTIES