(W) Katja Klengel (A/CA) Katja Klengel
* For fans of Kid Gloves and Waves comes a new original graphic novel by cartoonist Katja Klengel tackling the subjects that have shaped her life: from body shaming to the exploration of herfemale sexuality, from the representation of women in the media to the social pressure on women who have not yet started a family.
* Why do we fear the word "vulva"?
* Do we really have to be ashamed of our body hair?
* Why do gender roles in children's toys seem to be stuck in the '50s?
* With a sense of humor, an open heart, and unsparing candor, Klengel draws inspiration from her own life as she examines what being a woman today means to her (and really, a whole lot of us!).
* Please Note: This is for Mature Readers.
In Shops: Mar 03, 2021
Click to View