• Batman: Bruce Wayne – Fugitive TP New Edition (APR140276, $29.99) will now feature Batman #603-#607, Detective Comics #771-#775, Batgirl #29 and 33, Batman: Gotham Knights #30-#32, and pages from Birds of Prey #43 & Azrael #91-#92.
• The Flash Omnibus Volume 1 HC (MAY140383, $99.99) now will include Flash Comics #104.
•Batman: Bruce Wayne – Murderer TP New Edition (FEB148212, $29.99) now contains Detective Comics #768-#770 and Batman: Gotham Knights #29.
• Figment #1 Disney Original Figment (APR140659, $3.99) will now have cover artby Andy Gaskill, and will be retitledFigment #1 Gaskill Disney Variant.
• Original Sins #1 (APR140638, $3.99) will now have art by Rick Geary, Ramon Villalobos and Mike Perkins. The writers will be Ryan North, Stuart Moore and Nathan Edmondson.
• Uncanny X-Men Special #1 Interlocking Variant (APR140719, $4.99) will now have cover art by Mark Brooks, and will be retitled Uncanny X-Men Special #1 Interlocking Brooks Variant.
• X-Men TP Volume 2: The Road to Onslaught (APR140776) will now be $39.99, not $34.99.
• X-Men #15 (APR140728, $3.99) will now have art by Matteo Buffagni andPhillippe Briones, not Clay Mann.
• Original Sins #2 (APR140639, $3.99) will be written by Ty Templeton, RamonVillalobos, and Raffaele Lenco. The cover will be by Mark Brooks.
• Deadpool: Dracula’s Gauntlet HC (JUN140716, $34.99) will be 200 pages, not 280 pages.
• Wolverine and the X-Men TP Volume 1: Phoenix Corporation (JUN140736, $17.99) will be retitledWolverine and the X-Men TP Volume 1: Tomorrow Never Leaves.
• The page count for Valiant Entertainment’s Armor Hunters #1 (Reg.: APR141409, $3.99; Chromium: APR141410, $5.99; Incvs.: APR141411 / APR141412 / APR141413 / APR141414, $3.99 ea.) has changed from 32 to 40 pages.
• Cartoon Books’ Tuki: Save the Humans #1 (MAY141240, $3.99), solicited as a black-&-white title, will now be published in color.
• The May issue of PREVIEWS erroneously displayed the artwork for Cover B of Zenescope Entertainment’s Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Robyn Hood: Legend (MAY141759, $2.99) as Cover A. The correct art for Cover A is shown here.