• X-Men #8 50th Anniversary Variant (OCT130726) has been cancelled and will not be resolicited.
• Inhuman #1 (Reg./Vars.: NOV130545 / NOV130546 / NOV130547 / NOV130548 / NOV130549 / NOV130550, $3.99 ea.) & #2 (Reg./Vars.: DEC130680 / DEC130681, $3.99 ea.) have been cancelled. These items will be resolicited in the February & March Marvel Previews catalog for April & May On Sale items, respectively.
• Iron Man #20.INH (NOV130620, $3.99) will not be Part 3 of the “Iron Metropolitan” storyline currently running through this series, as incorrectly solicited. Part 3 of “Iron Metropolitan” will occur in Iron Man #20 (NOV130648, $3.99).
• Captain America #16.Now Variant ANMN (DEC130645, $3.99) will now have cover art by Lee Bermejo, and will be retitled Captain America #16.NOW Bermejo Variant ANMN.
• George Romero’s Empire of the Dead -- Act One #2 (Reg./Vars.: DEC130712 / DEC130713 / DEC130714, $3.99 ea.) will now be rated Parental Guidance, not Parental Advisory.
• Ms. Marvel #1 Design Variant ANMN (DEC130626, $2.99) will now have art by Jamie McKelvie, and will be retitled Ms. Marvel #1 McKelvie Design Variant ANMN.
• Wolverine #1 Animal Variant ANMN (DEC130611, $3.99) will now have art by Jenny Parks, not Katie Cook, and will be retitled Wolverine #1 Parks Animal Variant ANMN.
• Avengers World #3 ANMN (Reg./Var.: DEC130688 / DEC130689, $3.99 ea.) will now be Rated T+, not T.
• New Avengers #15 (DEC130723, $3.99) will be written by Jonathan Hickman, not Rick Remender.
• Thunderbolts #22 ANMN (Reg./Var.: DEC130682 / DEC130683, $2.99 ea.) will now include a free digital copy.
• Uncanny X-Men #17 (DEC130747, $3.99) will now include a free digital copy.
• Indestructible Hulk #19 (DEC130742, $3.99) will now have interior art by Jheremy Raapack.
• Wolverine and the X-Men #42 (DEC130749, $3.99) will now have a page count of 40 pages, not 32 pages; will be Rated T+, not T; and will have interior art by Pepe Larraz, not by Larraz and Nick Bradshaw.