• The art for Pathfinder Item Cards: Iconic Equipment (APR132197, $10.99) and Pathfinder MapPack: Forest Trails (APR132198, $13.99) on page 490 of the April PREVIEWS was inadvertently switched when the catalog went to press. Please bear this in mind when ordering these items.
• The cover art shown the solicitation for the Heaven’s Lost Property: Angeloid of Clockwork BD+DVD (MAR132275) on page 478 of the March PREVIEWS is incorrect. The correct art is shown here.
• Harvey Tolibao will replace Brian Stelfreeze as an artist for Danger Girl: Trinity (#1: Reg./Subscription: FEB130299/FEB130300 , $3.99 ea.; #2: MAR130405, $3.99; #3: Reg.: APR130395, $3.99).
• Regular Cover B of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic #8 (APR130364, $3.99), solicited as being drawn by Stephanie Buscema, will now be drawn by Tony Fleecs.
• Invincible HC Volume 8 Ultimate Collection (FEB130422, $39.99) will run 296 pages, not 336 pages.
• UPDATE CORRECTION: Uncanny X-Men #4 NOW (Reg./Var.: FEB130545/FEB130546, $3.99) was incorrectly noted in the March 11 Dateline as having art by Kris Anka. In fact, the interior art for the variant will be by Chris Bachalo, with a cover by Kris Anka. The cover for the variant – which has been retitledUncanny X-Men #4 Anka Variant NOW – is shown here.
• Age of Ultron #5 (Reg./Vars.: FEB130477/FEB130478/FEB130479, $3.99) will be 40 pages, not 32.
• Thunderbolts #8 NOW2 (FEB130532, $2.99) & #9 (MAR130660, $2.99) will switch covers. The relabeled covers are shown here.
|New #8||New #9|
• FF #6 NOW (Reg./Var.: FEB130524/FEB130525, $2.99) will have interior art by Joe Quinones, not Mike Allred.
• Age of Ultron #7 (Reg./Vars.: MAR130600/MAR130601/MAR130602, $3.99) has art by Brandon Peterson and Carlos Pacheco, not Peterson alone.
• Kick-Ass HC (MR) (FEB130604, $39.99) will now be called Kick-Ass HC Volume 1 (MR). There is no change in content.
• Marvel NOW Omnibus HC (JAN130754, $99.99) will have 808 pages, not 688 pages.