• Orders for the Ame-Comi Heroine Series: Wonder Woman as Star Sapphire PVC Figure placed under item code JUN110368 have been cancelled. It is resolicited in the November PREVIEWS under item code NOV110258.
• Orders for the Cover Girls of the DC Universe: Raven Statue (JUN110365) and Women of the DC Universe Series 4: Arisia Bust (AUG110299) have been cancelled. Both pieces will be resolicited at a later date.
• Layouts for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ongoing #5 (OCT110342, $3.99) and #6 (NOV110315, $3.99) will now be created by Dan Duncan, not Kevin Eastman.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Micro Series #2: Michelangelo (OCT110344, $3.99) will now have interior & cover art by Andy Kuhn, not Chris Madden. The book will still ship with two covers in a 4:1 ratio, but with four David Peterson covers shipping for each Andy Kuhn cover.
• CORRECTION: The solicitation for Invincible TP Vol. 15: Get Smart (NOV110396, $16.99) erroneously states that the volume collects Invincible #85-#90, when in fact it collects issues #79-#84.
• Victor von Doom (#1: SEP110586, #2: OCT110657, #3: NOV110553; $2.99) will be canceled and will not be resolicited.
• Black Panther: Most Dangerous Man Alive #528 (NOV110538, $2.99) will now be penciled by Michael Avon Oeming, not Shawn Martinbrough.
• Brilliant #4 Mack Variant and Oeming Variant (NOV110594 / NOV110595, $3.95) have been canceled and are not scheduled to be resolicited.
• Ghost Rider: Official Index to the Marvel Universe GN TP (NOV110620, $19.99) will be 160 pages, not 152 pages.
• Defenders #1 A and B Variants (OCT110588 / OCT110589, $3.99 ea. ) have been retitled Defenders #1 Immonen Variant and Neal Adams Variant, respectively.
• Captain America and Bucky Premiere HC: The Life of Bucky Barnes (OCT110715, $19.99) will be 112 pages, not 120 pages.
• Spider-Man Through the Decades TP (OCT110737, $26.99) will be 272 pages, not 264 pages.
• Essential Rawhide Kid TP Vol. 1 (OCT110742, $19.99) has been increased to 504 pages, not 496 pages.
• Picturebox’s Kramer’s Ergot HC Volume 8 (OCT111193) – solicited as running 228 pages at a price of $29.95 — will now run 232 pages at a price of $32.95.