Retweet For A Chance To Win A Marvel Punisher Bottle Opener!
Dec 30, 2013
|This solid metal bottle opener from Diamond Select Toys, in the shape of the Punisher's iconic skull logo, measures 4 inches long and can get any bottle cap to open up faster than Jimmy the Snitch!|
To enter contest, simply retweet the following on Twitter (copy text below):
RT @PREVIEWSworld for a chance to win a Marvel Punisher Bottle Opener! http://ow.ly/s9Bta #punisher
Just be sure your tweet contains our Twitter handle @PREVIEWSworld, the hashtag #punisher and a link to this webpage as shown above. We will send a Direct Message to the winner so make sure you’re following us @PREVIEWSworld
All retweets made before 11:59 PM Monday, December 30, 2013 will be entered into the contest.
One winner will be selected from everybody who retweets the above tweet. The winner will be announced by Tuesday, December 31, 2013 and the prize dispatched as soon as the delivery address of the winner has been confirmed.
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the Promoter's Twitter promotions.
2. Unless specified otherwise, the Promoter's Twitter promotions are open to US and Canada residents aged 14 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. The closing date for each promotion is set out in the relevant promotion Twitter message (or "Tweet").
3. To enter one of the Promoter's Twitter promotions, you must follow the @PREVIEWSworld Twitter account and, by the relevant Closing Date, take the actions specified in the relevant promotional Tweet, which will involve one of the following: (i) sending a Twitter direct message ("DM") to the Promoter's Twitter account (see clause 14 below); (ii) sending an "@Reply" message to the Promoter's Twitter account or; (iii) "retweeting" the Promoter's promotional Tweet message. If responding by DM, you must include your email address. If you respond by "@reply" and you win, then you will be asked to "Follow" the Promoter's Twitter account (if you do not already) so that you can send a DM to the Promoter's Twitter account with your contact information. You may subsequently "Unfollow" the Promoter's Twitter account at any time.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
5. Only one entry per bundle, per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from the list of eligible entrants.
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner(s) will be notified via email within 24 hours of the Closing Date of the relevant promotion. The winner must claim their prize within 7 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these promotion rules.
9. To obtain details of the winner(s) please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
10. These general terms and conditions are in addition to any specific promotion rules set out on the Twitter post in respect of the relevant promotion and by entering the promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any specific promotion rules. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these general terms and conditions from time to time, such changes to be effective 24 hours after they have been made.
11. No association or business relationship is claimed with Twitter, Inc.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of United States and Canada.
13. The Promoter is Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. Promoter's Twitter account is @PREVIEWSworld.