Product Changes (4/30)
Apr 30, 2013
• Aquaman #20 (MAR130177, $2.99) will now be written by John Ostrander, with art by Manuel Garcia and Sandra Hope and a new cover by the regular series art team of Paul Pelletier and Sean Parsons. In this issue, as the Scavenger compiles more Atlantean weaponry and artifacts, Aquaman enlists the aid of The Others to help find one missing relic in the Southwestern United States before his enemies can get to it. The issue also introduces a new member of the Others!
• A Plus X NOW #8 (MAR130635, $3.99) and #9 (APR130666, $3.99) will switch covers. The correctly labeled covers are shown here. Also, Nathan Edmondson & Humberto Ramos will now have a story in issue #9, not #8, while Gerry Duggan & Salvador Larroca will now have a story in #8, not #9.
|New Issue #8 Cover||New Issue #9 Cover|
• Deadpool #10 NOW2 (MAR130644, $2.99) will now have a cover by Tradd Moore, not Tony Moore.
• Mighty Thor Omnibus HC Volume 2 (MAR130720, $99.99) were solicited as Rated T, but should actually be Rated All Ages.
• Cable and X-Force #9 NOW (Reg.: APR130649, $3.99 ea.) will be written by Frank Tieri, not Dennis Hopeless.
• Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World Prelude #1 (APR130700, $2.99) will be written byChristos Gage, not Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle.
• Red She-Hulk #66 NOW (APR130639, $2.99) will have art by Pat Olliffe, JoeBennett, and Carlo Pagulayan, and not by Wellington Alves.
• Guardians of the Galaxy #3 NOW (MAR130620, $3.99) will have art by Sara Pichelli as well as Steve McNiven.