Product Changes (6/12)
Jun 12, 2012
• The backup story in Action Comics #11 (MAY120212 / MAY120213 / MAY120214, $3.99; MAY120215, $4.99) now features art by CAFU.
• Animal Man #11 (MAY120251, $2.99) now features art by Alberto Ponticelli & Wayne Faucher.
• Minotaur Press’ Sunset: First Look One-shot (MAY120527, $1), solicited as being in full-color, will be published in black-&-white.
• Due to a printing issue, two pages of Mind the Gap #2 (APR120546 / APR120547, $2.99) appear “blacked out” with the action in the panels obscured, making the book difficult to read. A corrected printing is scheduled to arrive in stores on June 27.
• Ghost Rider TP Complete Series by Rob Williams (MAY120767, $29.99) will be 240 pages, not 232 pages.
• Ultimate Comics X-Men by Nick Spencer Premiere HC Vol. 2 (MAY120756, $24.99) will be 136 pages, not 144 pages.
• Astonishing X-Men: Gifted Prose Novel HC (JUN120736, $24.99) will be 304 pages, not 352 pages.
• Fear Itself: Journey into Mystery TP (JUN120723, $15.99) will be retitled Journey into Mystery TP Vol. 1: Fear Itself.
• Space Punisher #2 (JUN120664, $3.99) will be Rated Parental Advisory, not T+.
• Journey into Mystery TP: Fear Itself Fallout (JUN120725) will be retitled Journey into Mystery TP Vol. 2: Fear Itself Fallout. Also, the book’s price will be $15.99, not $19.99.
• Venom #23 (Reg./Var.: JUN120631 / JUN120632, $2.99 ea.) — which was incorrectly solicited in Marvel Previews as having a digital code — will not have one.
• Journey into Mystery #642 (Burns/Var.: JUN120647 / JUN120648, $2.99) will be written by Kieron Gillen along with Matt Fraction and will have art by Carmine Di Giandomenico, not Alan Davis.
• Wolverine and the X-Men Premiere HC: Alpha and Omega (MAY120757, $24.99) will be 112 pages, not 120 pages.
• Antarctic Press’ Victorian Secret: Girls of Steampunk #1 (APR120767, $3.99) has been retitled Victorian Secret: Girls of Summer #1.
• Please be advised that the cover to Dynamite Entertainment’s The Boys #67 (APR121020, $3.99) was misprinted as being issue #66. The contents of the book are those of issue #67.